Last week, the company I work for sent out an e-mail requesting that we reserve 4 days in December for a possible Christmas Party. This made sense since the past couple of years, the party was scheduled too late for some of us to attend, due to prior committments. Of course, I thought that meant that the party could land on any one of those days. Much to my great surprise, today we received another e-mail saying that we would be taking a tour bus to Chicago to spend ALL FOUR days celebrating Christmas as a company! We're told there will be "mandatory events, optional events and plenty of free time".
No, you don't understand - 4 DAYS with some of our CLOSE friends, going to CHICAGO with NO CHILDREN!!!
4 comments:
Yea!!!! I am so excited! You will have to let us know when your free time is so we can plan a trip downtown to see you (and get a babysitter)! :)
That sounds awesome! Good for them for spoiling you!
MmmHmm, baby, bring it on
Personally, I LOVE Chicago. =) Especially at Christmastime! Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment