5. For some time away from the kids with my husband. Lately I feel as though we're facing each other with our arms outstretched and a crevasse between. That crevasse is called Madachias.
4. For 8 solid, uninterrupted hours of sleep. I feel like a zombie. Forgive me for making unintelligible conversation.
3. For my body back. I'd like to fit into my jeans again without cutting off circulation.
2. For an orderly house. I'd like to make it through one day getting more done than the laundry and the dishes.
1. For forgiveness from my children for "parenting from the couch". But how else do you do it when you have a 3.5 week old who needs to be fed, burped, changed, fed, burped, rocked, changed, changed, CHANGED!
2 comments:
I feel your pain girl! The jeans will come with time...you just had a baby (not to mention it's your 3rd baby!). How is Mathias doing? We need more pictures!!! :)Hope all is well with you and that someday soon you will get some sleep!!!
Luv~Teresa
If you could fit into your jeans right now, I would have to officially hate you. Just kidding - sorta :)
Yes, this is an EXTREME challenge...but it really does get easier - you just kinda go with the flow after awhile...or become negligent, again, kidding. :)
Post a Comment