My good friend Jeannie, whom I love and who's always got good child-rearing advice for me, has tagged me for some random info.
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Here goes:
1. I bit my nails from the time I cut my first tooth (not literally) until 4th grade, when I realized that if I didn't bite them, I could drum my long nails on the desk and it sounded cool.
2. My parents were originally going to name me Helene Clarice. (Blech!) Helene after my dad's maternal grandmother, and Clarice after my mom's mother. But, fortunately my dad came up with my given name before I was born. Rachel is just a name they liked, and since my dad's middle name is Louis (after his paternal grandfather), he just decided to give me a more feminine version of that: hence, Rachel Louise.
3. I HATE scary movies. Hate.
4. I have a stupid human trick. I can lick my chin. My tongue is freakishly long. But for some reason, I can't lick my nose. The talent is picky.
5. I took eight years of piano lessons, from four different teachers, but I'm still extremely nervous to play in front of people without a band or something to take the attention away from the piano.
6. I put my tongue in front of my top teeth, under my upper lip when I'm concentrating. I think it's hideous, but Seth thinks it's cute.
You're it:
Amy- There's still a lot I don't know about you
Jackie Sue- I've read your "101 things about me" post and think you can probably dig up some of those for your post. You're very interesting and very entertaining ;D
Becca R.- Is there anything I don't know about you?
Teresa- I miss you!
Anne W. and Alison W.- I know Jeannie tagged you, but I'm really not sure there are many more people who read my blog!
2 comments:
Oh Helene...very exotic!
You can really lick your chin? Pretty impressive, sis!
Post a Comment