Wednesday was a day of firsts in our family:
Mathias's First Birthday

Malachi's First Day of Pre-School
Madison's First Day of Kindergarten

And to top it all off, Madison lost her first tooth!

And to top it all off, Madison lost her first tooth!
4 comments:
Holy cow--that is such a huge week for you! Such a huge DAY of firsts! How did you do with everything??
Awe! I've been waiting for first day of school pics!!! So cute!!! Malachi looks so proud and I can't believe Mathias is already a year old...seems like it was just yesterday you guys drove down to visit us and surprised us with your pregnancy!!! ;) And a lost tooth...wow! That means Maddie's not too far behind...when did our girls grow up?
I'm so glad Madison lost her tooth! She told me it was loose last Monday and asked if I want to wiggle it! =-)
Jackie: I was okay, actually. I am ready for some structure around here again, and the summer seems to really throw that out of whack. My biggest fear is that I'll forget to send a child to school on a particular day, or something like that, just totally lose it at any moment, but post-its are good, and I'm not claiming to have it all together by any means!
Teresa: I know, the girls ARE growing up! As I was getting Mad and Mat out of the van this morning for Bible Study at church, Madison was laying out the day for us: "after church, we'll pick Malachi up from school, and then we'll go home and eat lunch, and after that, we'll clean the house, because it REALLY needs to be cleaned, right Mommy?"
First of all, when did you decide that "we" would clean anything? And second, when did you start to notice the state of the home?! Maybe I'm not so ready for them to grow up after all!
Post a Comment