Although I don't see many comments to my posts, I know my readers are out there. And for those of you who live in the West Central MN area, please take note:
Tomorrow, October 11, from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm, my friend Alison will be having a Scarf Sale at LuLu Bean's Coffee House in Willmar. She offers a wide variety of scarves at GREAT prices, as well as some bangle bracelets and handmade baskets.
For more information, check out Alison's website: http://www.alijboutique.com/
I'll see you there!
2 comments:
Not very interested in scarves, but would love to come to hang out with you! The pictures of my niece and nephews are adorable. I can't believe how big Mat is. Love you all. Shell
thanks for putting out this info!!! It was fun, and something I would have never known was happening. Just what I needed for birthday gifts!! :) And you by the way looked great!
Post a Comment