Wednesday, December 10, 2008

QUICK Little Update...

Since Seth and I leave tomorrow for Chicago, and all I've done to prepare so far is laundry, I really have to make this brief...

We've finally set a date for Madison's surgery: December 22nd. It's the first day of their Christmas vacation, so she'll have plenty of time to heal before heading back to school in January. We still don't know if insurance will cover it, as they've said that we don't need prior authorization from them to proceed with the surgery...I'm taking that to mean nothing's guaranteed...so you can pray for that :

Madison turned 6 on November 19th! I can't believe I have a six year old! Six days later, I had my golden 25th birthday. Seth and I went out to Applebee's (one of our favorites) and when we got home, my sisters and mom were at my house to surprise me! Seth brought out a cake and everything. It was a nice surprise.

Well, that's all I have time for today. I'll post pictures and more when I get back from Chicago!

Toodles!

No comments: