Today was supposed to be a relaxing day, all to myself. My husband is hunting near his parents' home in a town about 40 minutes from here. My kids are there too, spending time with their Nana and Papa...and I have time to myself to get some projects done, like painting our front entry...But first, the removal of the dreaded: WALLPAPER!! Dun, dun, dun!!
Aarghh!! Wallpaper!
I've tried everything: steaming, DIF, even a combination of Fabric Softener and good old H2O. But NOTHING works! I know part of my problem is that I'm trying to remove wallpaper from paneling, but I'm about "up to here" with the darn wallpaper!
I'm okay, I just needed to vent a little. And I'm over halfway done, so the hard part's almost over. The next steps: sanding, priming, taping and finally, painting!! It'll be gorgeous when it's all over. I'll have to keep that in mind when I can't feel my arm anymore, and just keep scrape-ing. (sorry, "scraping" just didn't look right.)
No comments:
Post a Comment