Monday, November 13, 2006

Free Carwash, Anyone?

Packers WIN: 23-17!
So last week, a co-worker of mine, "Joe" came over to my desk and said, "wanna bet on this weekend's game?" (He's a Vikings fan.) And I said, "I don't bet." "No," he replied, "I'm not talking money, I mean we could wager something embarrassing." So I asked skeptically, "Like what?" "Well," he said, "You could wash my car." "Ooo," I said sarcastically, "That is embarrassing. And you mean, 'you could wash my car.'" "Well, we'll see." He replied.
I took the bet, and we shook on it.
So this morning, I get to work, and there's a note on my desk that simply states: "You win. I will wash your van."
So a free 'van' wash it is! Thanks, Pack!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Yeeeha! Very cool, very cool. Aaron was gone that day and he has got to get his hands on a tape somewhere - what a great game!

Anonymous said...

Go Packers!

Anonymous said...

Kameron says: Lucky game. vikes were like a big brother letting the lesser win once. what good hearts the vikes have.