The Weight Watchers meeting was cancelled last night, due to some crummy weather. I got some things done at home instead. Seth and I purchased the last "substantial" gift for the kids (only the stockings left to finish), and I'll probably wrap it this afternoon.
The second big "Viking/Packer" game was a bit of a disappointment, even if the Packers did win. I even won another bet against my "Gamblers Annonymous" co-worker. (Just kidding!) Neither team could keep their hands on the ball! It was, however a tight game that kept me on the edge of my seat until the end.
I'm soo glad it's Friday! I'm looking at the front-end of a 4-day weekend!! Oh, to be able to sleep in!
My mom's youngest brother and his family are expected to arrive at my folks' tomorrow night. It will be fun to spend the weekend with them. My uncle offered to make Green Mill pizza for us Sunday afternoon, which will push our festive Christmas Feast back a meal...But for Green Mill pizza, I think I'll live.
Did I tell you that my brother Paul is engaged?! He and Amy had their "Christmas" last Wednesday, and he Popped the Question! Amy is a sweet girl and will make a nice addition to our family!
Our church choir is scheduled to sing for this Sunday morning service...even if we are short 12 members! Pray that we can still pull off The Hallelujah Chorus!
Well, if I don't see or talk to you before, have a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment