Hi Folks,
I think it's high time I update you on recent happenings in our lives.
First of all, The Promise was a success. As far as I know, there were 3 people who gave their hearts to the Lord! That makes all of the hours and hard work worth it, right there. Below is a picture of our family in front of the empty tomb! (I missed the opportunities to get pictures of our family in our "Promise Garb", sorry.)
After church, Easter morning, my whole family went out for brunch. I only share that because I want you to see Mathias' reaction to Grandma giving him his first lemon:
After a nice afternoon nap, we headed to Seth's Folks' house for an Easter Egg Hunt. Seth's twin sister Sandy, who doesn't have kids yet, brought a huge tote FULL of eggs with little prizes inside. Divide those by the number of children hunting (7) and you've got a large grocery sack full for each child! The adults were just throwing eggs on the ground to get them all "hidden".
Auntie Sandy

Uncle Davy (Sandy's husband) assisting in the festivities
All in all, it turned out to be a nice Early Easter in Minnesota!
1 comment:
Great family pic!!!
Love Mathias' lemon face!!!
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment