I've been catching my kids lately saying the "darndest things"...
I overheard a scuffle between Madison and Malachi, and although I don't know what happened, they seemed to resolve it on their own:
Madison: "Say 'Sorry', for goodness sakes!"
Malachi: (With emphasis) "Sorry, for goodness aches!"
On Easter Sunday morning, our neighbor brought over a basket of goodies for the kids and left it on our back patio. The kids enjoyed going through it and finding delicious treasures while Seth and I enjoyed watching the kids dive in. We had to laugh as we watched as Malachi picked up sparkly plastic egg and exclaimed,
"What's this 'Doo-(h)ickey'?"
Yesterday, I changed Mathias' diaper in the dining room, then, in order to get him redressed without grabbing the soggy dud, wrapped it up and threw it in the direction of the kitchen garbage...Now, even if I was Michael Jordan, I wouldn't have been able to make it in the can, but Malachi noticed the flaw and said,
"Mom, you whiffed it!"
Enjoy, we sure did!
No comments:
Post a Comment